只需一步,快速开始

搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: 木子易

看图写作

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-9-15 20:22:51 | 显示全部楼层
It is a hard work.
" S: J- X8 b. F4 q7 D6 rMight try later..
发表于 2009-9-15 20:51:12 | 显示全部楼层
Last weeken, my parents and I went to the park. We had great fun there whole day long.! z) r. u. {; K$ s2 A0 U. g" s

; O0 y3 z+ \- y7 D3 wThere was a accident during the boating. I fell down to the water when I tried to catch a BIG BIG fish swimming on my side.
8 q$ `& B. @5 G4 V) `4 ?5 n
1 R1 T5 c# t+ oThat was a panic moment on the beginning, no safe guard neither any staff around.1 F  J, a% ^2 e. y, F( Z
/ n+ _+ I. n( Y
But I saved by my parents' since my mother was a swimming athlete back to my age.She desided to jumb down the water bravely. But, my father always being a great observer he found the fact of pool only 1 meter height. EVERYONE safe there!
发表于 2009-9-15 21:03:31 | 显示全部楼层
Last weeken, my parents and I went to the park. We had great fun there whole day long.1 {! Q3 _) M6 G( j3 ~; U

! v" s$ V8 E( v$ EThere was a accident during the boating. I fell down to the water when I tried to catch a BIG BIG fish swimmin ...$ S- a% T+ N1 [, T! {% o  C
gws110 发表于 2009-9-15 20:51
good job!
发表于 2009-9-15 21:10:56 | 显示全部楼层
Thx, try to be shorter, must in 50-60 words
发表于 2009-9-15 22:27:42 | 显示全部楼层
Every time when my friend invites me  to go swimming, I always refuse. I am a non-swimmer because of an accident happened when I was 9 years old. I would never forget that day.   t$ M: B; O  v: D6 C+ I) k8 i
It was a Saturday afternoon. My parents and I went to Fuzhou XiHu Park.  The view is so beautiful. We decided to rent a boat and drive the boat surrounding the whole park. Fortunately, we only spent half an hour on waiting in line and got our boat and paddles. I couldn't wait anymore for my first rowing.  After boarding, I was little sacred by rocking. But the excitement replaced it immediately. Rowing is a very tried job for a little girl and I gave up soon. Mom and Dad kept rowing and the boat moved slowly to the center of the park. I was attracted by the colorful fishes playing under the water and want to catch them. I used left hand holding the board and stretched out my right arm but I forgot to adjust my balance. All of a sudden, my left hand slipped and fell into the lake.  At that moment, my mind was totally emptied and just felt the water poured into my mouth, my ears and my body descended. Instinctively,I hold my breath and beat about in the water, trying desperately not to drown. Suddenly, my arm was grabbed by a strong hand and propped up above the water and pulled back to the boat by another hand. It was my mom. She jumped into the water immediately and saved me. My Dad  helped my mom back to the boat and let me lied down. I coughed seriously but cried. My dad hugged me tightly and said: It's ok, It's ok, sweetie, you are fine. Then, my parents rowed back to the shore and went home. That's my scary story. From then on, I never want to touch the swimming suit anymore.
发表于 2009-9-16 21:57:38 | 显示全部楼层
ummm,,,,north and south side of the boat??...could it be east and west?, just wondering. or u can say, sit at each end of the boat? idk a suggestion
发表于 2009-9-16 22:01:41 | 显示全部楼层
saturday?..everything just happen in that day...lol...
发表于 2009-9-17 08:30:16 | 显示全部楼层
saturday?..everything just happen in that day...lol...# S$ K, i: C3 ]# G! O
ziggiyzong 发表于 2009-9-16 22:01
It's easier said than done. Why don't you post one of your own here instead of laughing ?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|SINOFACE|海华网  

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 05:07