看图写作

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-9-15 09:48:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  [中考真题]2005年山西省(实验区)中考英语试题“书面表达”:
& a) m6 @, Q0 r$ ]  x8 Y- Z  观察以下四幅图画写一篇短文。要求:意思完整;语言规范;50-60词。
5 |9 p5 l$ ^. d. E
  [写作指导]写作步骤如下:
, i2 ~7 H: B( J2 Y0 q  1. 读图。
2 \" s4 e/ W; P. j% c1 P1 B  即分析图画所提供的信息,充分发挥自己的想象力,正确理解图中内容的确切含义。如图1所示:父母亲和“我”去公园。图2:在公园里划船。图3:“我”抓鱼时不慎掉入水中。图4:母亲跳出水中把“我”救起。
发表于 2009-9-15 11:33:22 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 矿泉水98 于 2009-9-15 19:03 编辑 + z! Y7 w4 S2 D
& P+ ?: a& |! o/ T3 L5 ~/ }; Y
It was  a saturday in the last summer break. my parents and I went to the Westlake park for boating. I was so excited for the first time to be on a boat.after we got on the boat,Dad and Mom started rowing. I was little nervous at first after the boat started to move. but it was eased quickly  by the beautiful views and the beautiful kois and other different kind of fishes  in the water. I was trying to touch  it while a small fish swum by.but the boat tipped over one side and I suddenly lost balance and fell into   the water. It was the most scary moment of my life, because I could not swim. I felt like falling into an endless hole and couldn't stand on any solid ground and couldn't see anything clearly.  I was choked by water as tryed to breathe. but while I was still trying to grasp nothing but air  and stand on nothing but water, I felt my back of collar was grasped and heard a voice said'raise your head ,don't be scared,Mom is here.'  and then my head is above the water,and I was pushed against the side of the boat by Mom in the water, Dad pulled me out of water with the help of Mom . I started crying right after sitting on the boat again.Dad and Mom came to cuddle me after Dad helped Mom to get back on the boat :" don't cry, Dad and Mom is here." " Mom, Dad!" I cried out and  hugged them  tightly.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-9-15 11:38:44 | 显示全部楼层
nice writing, can you get rid of some 'but's
发表于 2009-9-15 11:40:25 | 显示全部楼层
人不可貌相,矿泉水真不可斗量。。(handshake)
发表于 2009-9-15 11:57:58 | 显示全部楼层
good job water
发表于 2009-9-15 12:16:11 | 显示全部楼层
(handshake)谢谢楼上几位。希望也能够看到几位的作品。
 楼主| 发表于 2009-9-15 12:55:37 | 显示全部楼层
Last Saturday was the last weekend before the summer ended, so my parents and I decided to go for boating in the Bear Mountain park upstate New York. It was a gorgeous day, when we arrived in the park it was at the noon and there were lots people there already.
! ^9 Z# O; P0 Z* T- Z4 c9 \- L* g" q; _- n- z- k. U* ]
We rented out a rolling boat from the boat rental at the shore in the park. We were ordered to put on the life vest before going to the boat, so we did. My parents were sit in north and south of boat and I was in the between. When we were all set, the crew pushed our boat outward into the lake and we were rolling at our own. This was my first time, and I was very amazed by the view of lake. The water was so pure and clean that I could see the rocks and green weeds at the bottom of floor. The high raised  trees on both side of lake were so green that could see its reflection on the water. As my parents paddled, I could see the ripples waved further out into the center of the lake.9 A# L1 o! ]; h3 ?, q( s

/ K8 I# `1 k/ `. |All of sudden, there appeared a group of swimming fishes at the tip of my fingers in the water caught my eyes. They were coming in different colors and I wanted to catch them. So I stood on the tip of my toe and tried to reach out even further, tried to catch some of them. However, I fell into water as I was losing the balance. Next minute my parents heard was a splash, and I was drowning in the water. I am a non-swimmer. My hands were splashing so hard on the water and tried to grab something that is near, but I all caught was air. I cried out loud: “help!!!!”.
$ K5 L8 h) _4 J4 O; `7 q( n% J( h( ?) O' P% q: [, \3 g
My mom threw away the paddle and jumped into the water without a second thought. She grabbed my arm and pulled me inward to her chest and swum toward to the boat. My dad stood in the boat and reached out his arm as my mom and I were approaching to him. My dad took my arms and lifted me out of water as my mom pushed me up from the bottom. I was choking and breathing heavily as my dad padded on my back tried to comfort me. My mom now was out of water too and she started paddled toward to the shore.
) I: R4 e. O4 F3 [0 p* U& \+ V3 B. h# \, |# z! p
Finally, we got on the ground safe. The crew got me a blanket and wrapped around me to keep me warm. They made sure we were all in good condition before let us go. The trip ended short, however it is one of my lifetime experiences, and I would never forget it.
发表于 2009-9-15 13:12:04 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 矿泉水98 于 2009-9-15 13:21 编辑
, r9 w. x; O0 c  g7 J- r7 O" f2 B7 A5 B% X/ _# w5 R) S" H
well done, but with a quesiton.How could the author be in the dangerous situation of being drowned if he was wearing a life vest?
 楼主| 发表于 2009-9-15 13:20:38 | 显示全部楼层
answer is: non-swimmer always panic when they fall into the water.
发表于 2009-9-15 18:58:46 | 显示全部楼层
强烈呼吁大家积极参加看图写作! 来吧!发挥你的想象空间吧!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|SINOFACE|海华网  

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 18:07