注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1269|回复: 1

[美国侨报] 14岁纵火狂刎杀母亲弟妹后放火烧屋自杀

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-7-25 17:00:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

【侨报网讯】纽约22日发生惨剧,一名14岁少年疑用刀片杀死母亲及3个2至10岁的弟妹,并在全屋纵火后割颈自杀。杀人纵火少年疑有精神问题,曾有多次纵火纪录,事件震惊纽约。

5 R, y. F4 \6 d! L' s

案发地点为纽约斯塔滕岛Nicholas Avenue 302号一幢多层公寓,住有20名居民,分别来自4个家庭。案中一家来自特立尼达拉岛,住在2楼。犯案少年为14岁长子CJ,死者分别是32岁母亲琼斯、10岁女儿布里特尼、7岁女儿梅洛尼及2岁幼子杰曼。父亲居于牙买加,逃过一劫。

* m3 j, S3 C6 \0 y. T/ j9 r

事发于前日清晨4时多,2名在附近巡逻的警员闻到燃烧气味,4时13分发现火场位置,立即通知消防部门,并拍门呼喊居民逃生。火势十分猛烈,消防员花了超过个半小时才将火扑熄。

1 l6 L% J( d, `1 [4 V9 m- \

割2妹颈 再以刀片自割

/ H( K* c% s0 N8 z1 b

消防员在客厅发现琼斯、布里特尼和梅洛尼的烧焦尸体,其中琼斯伏在地上,面向地面,似乎想爬离火场。CJ的尸体则在一个房间寻获,当时他的坐姿恍如日本武士剖腹,手臂之下则有一片剃须刀片。杰曼则由消防员救出屋外送院,其后证实不治。有住客表示,幸得两名醒目警察拍门叫醒,12名住客安全离开,没有受伤。

' e+ L+ ?! b) z( R/ v2 a; w

该幢公寓并无按法例规定安装烟雾感应器。警方初时以为一家五口都是火警致死,但其后发现,布里特尼、梅洛尼和CJ的颈部都被割开,怀疑是CJ杀死母亲和弟妹之后纵火,再以刀片割颈自杀。杰曼的颈上没有刀伤,暂时未知他的死因;琼斯则因为严重烧焦,未知身上有否刀伤。

+ S3 I, \3 i! I# o e5 Z# o; g7 u

警方未有发现遗书,亦相信火警并非“第6人”所为,法医已开始检验5具尸体。

) K8 o+ H1 {) I/ O8 G/ r1 J( ^

街坊对怀疑杀害家人的CJ印象不一,有人指他“适应力强”,尽心尽力协助母亲,有邻居更指从来没听闻过他搞事。但有街坊指他对母亲和妹妹言语态度恶劣。

1 G& Q1 a( ^* e( r/ \ q

袭副校长停学 要求接受辅导

; h0 G; j6 `8 Z @1 q/ Y+ z

事实上,CJ一向操行欠佳,据称年初因袭击副校长被停学。此外,他对火有一种莫名的幻想,心魔难息,学校曾因为他几次纵火而要求他接受心理辅导。

9 [, {7 ?3 i2 l x

邻居又指,他最近几日在家门外烧纸张,周三更因纵火被赶离公共泳池,发生惨剧前几小时亦曾在家门前玩火。朋友指出,CJ的母亲为此备受压力,怎料最终还是酿成惨剧。

25fatalfirejpg-2b640b746061b5de_large.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-25 17:11:46 | 显示全部楼层
From SILIVE.com
2 \' {0 S1 L- N+ e% P2 d( Q9 U3 ~ 25fatalfirejpg-2b640b746061b5de_large.jpg ' D& w/ q5 w2 V- ]" q$ u; G% i
1 @" g, h* n$ [  Z- F
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- Investigators continued yesterday piecing together Thursday's murder-arson-suicide that rocked Port Richmond but did not release any final conclusions. 6 x: T; ^( U) X4 j! \1 `
1 Y5 _7 E# Y; E1 y7 j
The area around 302 Nicholas Ave. remained closed off as detectives and Fire Department units remained on the scene of the gruesome fire where a family of five died.
" a4 V! e/ s" d9 m0 m' a- N0 Q1 x: M, M' E1 r# q
A memorial with flowers and a large brown Teddy bear, with 'I love you' embroidered on a red heart, was set up near the home.
) `. t& @, [) o
9 v! P+ ]4 C! H$ Y/ ]( kCops initially theorized that 14-year-old C.J. Raymond slashed his younger sisters' necks before setting his apartment on fire and killing himself with the same razor. ! `& {: {9 _9 d9 _' ]& T* {3 Z

. @, n, \9 i+ F/ _' o7 zThe razor was found lodged under C.J.'s body.
! I, F+ X4 G+ n  ^( Y4 }' U5 h
; H) {# n' K; X% c, yOn Friday, detectives found a charred note, reading "am sorry," stuck to a butane lighter. The hand-written note was found not far from the bodies of 32-year-old cosmetology student Leisa Jones and her daughters, 7-year-old Melonie and 10-year-old Brittney, and police officials said they are trying to find out who wrote it. $ k  Q3 K) k" |0 g

+ g0 X- H2 ^0 [' dThe Medical Examiner determined the girls died of their neck wounds while tests about how the mother died were inconclusive. Another son, 2-year-old Jermaine Sinclaire, who was found near the front door, died of smoke inhalation, the ME's office said. 5 A8 I' b) U* M/ J9 q
& F4 T( _/ E; n
Jermaine Sinclair Sr., father of Jermaine, told the New York Post that C.J. was not capable of the crime.
. p0 p7 C% s$ S
( j3 y/ `6 M. S5 h2 f# O9 s6 `) }# M"C.J. is not capable of anything like that," Sinclair said after visiting his son's body in a morgue. "C.J. didn't do that. I think someone else was in the room." 1 [9 R1 b# L3 V) s( C  g7 k2 Y8 o" b

$ d5 K8 f( a" z4 oThe boy "was getting in trouble in school -- fighting in school, kids teasing him," he added.
+ Y( w7 _3 V4 K8 {) e( M' n) Z+ ]4 [# w8 l  R
Toxicology tests for Ms. Jones and C.J. can take weeks to complete, ME spokeswoman Ellen Borakove said. Police said they will look at writing samples from the family members. 4 `. u9 {6 j  |+ g+ v

- q: S) ~4 L+ Y0 X3 @$ c# DAn NYPD spokeswoman said no information about that was available yesterday.
( d  k$ s# ~8 g1 m4 v; D1 B8 b
% m" ^# h* U, d  E  x  ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|SINOFACE|海华网  

GMT-5, 2024-6-13 19:23