小爱不爱 发表于 2009-10-11 03:47:47

英文翻译练习55题

本帖最后由 小爱不爱 于 2009-10-11 03:49 编辑

1.I have had great deal of trouble______________________________.(跟得上班上的其他同学)

2.___________(我们没有人料到主席会出现) at the party. We thought he was still in hospital.

3. A good many proposals were raised by the delegates,________________(正如预料的那样).

4. Most doctors recognize that medicine is as much__________(是一门科学,也是一门艺术).

5. Some women ___________________(本来能够挣一份很好的工资) in a job instead of staying home, but they decided not to work for the sale of the family.

6.Over a third of the population was estimated_________(无法获得) to the health service.

7. Although punctual himself, the professor was quite used______________(习惯了学生迟到) his lecture.

8. The price of beer____________(从50美分到4美元不等) per liter during the summer season.

9.We’d like __________________(预订一张餐桌) five for dinner this evening.

10. There’s a man at the reception desk who seems very angry and I think he means____________(想找麻烦).244

11. It may be necessary to stop__________________________(每隔…时间) in the learning process and go back to the difficult points in the lessons.

12. The mad man was put in the soft-padded cell lest he ______________(伤害自己).

13.Jean did not have time to go to the concert last night because she was_______________(忙着准备) her examination.

14. The ship’s generator broke down and the pumps____________________(不得不用手工操作) instead of mechanically.

15. Why didn’t you tell me you could me the money? I___________________________ (

本来不必从银行借钱的) 221

16.By the time you get to New York, I____________(已经动身去) London.

17. Buying clothes______________________(是一件很耗时的工作), because those clothes that a person likes are rarely the ones that fit him or her.

18. It’s time_____________________(采取措施) about the traffic problem downtown.

19. When I was very young, I was terribly frightened of school, but I soon______________(克服了这种心理).

20. Please don’t stand in the kitchen, you’re________________(挡路了). 197

21.There was a knock at the door. It was the second time someone ____________(打扰我) that evening.

22._____________________(正是由于她太没有经验) that she does not know how to deal with the situation.

23.When I __________________(发现他骗我) I stopped buying thins there and started dealing with another shop.

24. The manager would rather his daughter__________________(不在一个办公室内工作).

25. The sports meet originally due to be held last Friday_______________(最终因天气不好而取消了). 173

26.I__________________(将在做实验) from three to five this afternoon.

27. How close parents are to their children_________________ __(有很强的影响) the character of the children.

28. But for his help, I _____________________(我不可能这么早完成).

29. His remarks left me ____________________________(想知道他的真实目的).

30. Mark often____________________________(试图逃脱罚款) whenever he breaks traffic regulations.

31.If this can’t be settled reasonably, it may be necessary to______________(诉助武力).

32. The room is in a terrible mess; it _____________________(肯定没打扫过).

33. Everybody knows he____________________________(受到了冤枉指控).

34. He wears a pair of sunglasses________________________(惟恐被别人认出来).

35. She never dreams of _______________________(被派到国外).124

36. If you won’t agree to our plan,_____________________(他们也不会同意).

37. I should say Henry is _______________________(与其说是个作家不如说是) as a reporter.

38. _____________________(信不信由你), his discovery has created a stir in scientific circles.

39. If you don’t like to swim, you ____________(不妨待在家里).

40. Please be careful when you are drinking coffee in case you____________________(弄脏了新地毯). 100

41.Frankly speaking, I’d rather you ________________(不采取任何措施) about it for the time being.

42. In the Chinese household, grandparents and other relatives_____________(起着不可缺少的作用) in raising children.

43. John seems a nice person, ___________________(即使这样), I don’t trust him.

44. The fifth generation computers, with artificial intelligence,_____________(正在研制) and perfected now.

45. What a lovely party! It’s worth_________________(牢记一生). 76

46.Though you stay in the sea for weeks, you will not____________(失去联系) the outside world.

47. Cancer is _________________(仅次于) heart disease as a cause of death.

48. It is a pity that we should stay at home when we have ______________(这么好的天气).

49. I would ______________(不会诉诸法律) a court of law if I hadn’t been so desperate.

50. John cannot afford to go to the university, _________________(更不用说出国了).

51.I don’t mind your_____________(你延期做出决定) the decision as long as it is not too late.

52. I suggested he ____________________(使自己适应)his new conditions.

53. I have no objection_______________________(再听听你的故事).

54. This popular sports car___________________(正在生产出来)out at the rate of a thousand a week.

55. _____________________________ (请你找张空白纸)and write your name at the top?

老样子,只要翻译的和提供这个翻译者的答案一样的人拿积分
答对10题5分(至少10题,低于10题不给分),11-20题,(积分从6-15分),21-30题(16-25分),31-40题(26-35分),41-50题(36-45分)51-55题(60分)

如果未能拿到积分,可以当作学习,练习英文的好机会。

记住, 要和提供此题目的翻译者答案相同才算是对。

对牛弹琴 发表于 2009-10-11 17:48:18

玩一玩,来领积分咯。

1.I have had great deal of trouble_catching up with other classmates_.(跟得上班上的其他同学)

2._No one expected the chairman would show up __(我们没有人料到主席会出现) at the party. We thought he was still in hospital.

3. A good many proposals were raised by the delegates,_as anticipated__(正如预料的那样).

4. Most doctors recognize that medicine is as much_as a science and also as a work of arts____(是一门科学,也是一门艺术).

5. Some women __could earn a lot of money working__________(本来能够挣一份很好的工资) in a job instead of staying home, but they decided not to work for the sale of the family.

6.Over a third of the population was estimated_unqualified________(无法获得) to the health service.

7. Although punctual himself, the professor was quite used______to students attended late to________(习惯了学生迟到) his lecture.

8. The price of beer__went up from fifty cent to at least four dollars__________(从50美分到4美元不等) per liter during the summer season.

9.We’d like ____reserve a table of______________(预订一张餐桌) five for dinner this evening.

10. There’s a man at the reception desk who seems very angry and I think he means___to cause trouble_________(想找麻烦).244

11. It may be necessary to stop________once every few minutes_________(每隔…时间) in the learning process and go back to the difficult points in the lessons.

12. The mad man was put in the soft-padded cell lest he _hurted himself_____________(伤害自己).

13.Jean did not have time to go to the concert last night because she was__getting ready for_____________(忙着准备) her examination.

14. The ship’s generator broke down and the pumps__have tooperate manually__________________(不得不用手工操作) instead of mechanically.

15. Why didn’t you tell me you could me the money? I_didn't needed to borrow money from the bank__________________________ (

本来不必从银行借钱的) 221

16.By the time you get to New York, I__have already gone to__________(已经动身去) London.

17. Buying clothes__is a time consuming work____(是一件很耗时的工作), because those clothes that a person likes are rarely the ones that fit him or her.

18. It’s time__to take action in regard__________(采取措施) about the traffic problem downtown.

19. When I was very young, I was terribly frightened of school, but I soon_overcome this fear_____________(克服了这种心理).

20. Please don’t stand in the kitchen, you’re_blocking the way_______(挡路了). 197

21.There was a knock at the door. It was the second time someone _bothers me___________(打扰我) that evening.

22._It was all because she has too little experiences___正是由于她太没有经验) that she does not know how to deal with the situation.

23.When I __found out that he lied to me,________________(发现他骗我) I stopped buying thins there and started dealing with another shop.

24. The manager would rather his daughter___doesn't work in the office______________(不在一个办公室内工作).

25. The sports meet originally due to be held last Friday_but it was cancelled due to bad weather____________(最终因天气不好而取消了). 173

26.I__will be doing experiment________________(将在做实验) from three to five this afternoon.

27. How close parents are to their children__has very big influence on_______________ __(有很强的影响) the character of the children.

28. But for his help, I _wouldn't be able to finish it this early.____________________(我不可能这么早完成).

29. His remarks left me _wondering what is his real purpose___________________________(想知道他的真实目的).

30. Mark often___tries to find ways to escape from penalties_________________________(试图逃脱罚款) whenever he breaks traffic regulations.

31.If this can’t be settled reasonably, it may be necessary to_be settled by force_____________(诉助武力).

32. The room is in a terrible mess; it _certainly never been cleaned before____________________(肯定没打扫过).

33. Everybody knows he___was wrongly accused _________________________(受到了冤枉指控).

34. He wears a pair of sunglasses___fearing that people would recognize him_____________________(惟恐被别人认出来).

35. She never dreams of ____being sent to other country___________________(被派到国外).124

36. If you won’t agree to our plan,__they won't agree as well___________________(他们也不会同意).

37. I should say Henry is ____not known as much as an author than___________________(与其说是个作家不如说是) as a reporter.

38. ___Believe it or not__________________(信不信由你), his discovery has created a stir in scientific circles.

39. If you don’t like to swim, you __should stay home__________(不妨待在家里).

40. Please be careful when you are drinking coffee in case you___make the new carpet dirty_________________(弄脏了新地毯). 100

41.Frankly speaking, I’d rather you __don't do anything______________(不采取任何措施) about it for the time being.

42. In the Chinese household, grandparents and other relatives____indispensable role_________(起着不可缺少的作用) in raising children.

43. John seems a nice person, ___granted that________________(即使这样), I don’t trust him.

44. The fifth generation computers, with artificial intelligence,_are still being researched____________(正在研制) and perfected now.

45. What a lovely party! It’s worth___remembered for life______________(牢记一生). 76

46.Though you stay in the sea for weeks, you will not_lose contact with___________(失去联系) the outside world.

47. Cancer is __just second leading disease only to_______________(仅次于) heart disease as a cause of death.

48. It is a pity that we should stay at home when we have _this nice weather_____________(这么好的天气).

49. I would _not break_____________(不会诉诸法律) a court of law if I hadn’t been so desperate.

50. John cannot afford to go to the university, __and don't mention about going to other country_______________(更不用说出国了).

51.I don’t mind your__postponement on making__________(你延期做出决定) the decision as long as it is not too late.

52. I suggested he ____should get used to________________(使自己适应)his new conditions.

53. I have no objection___to listen to your story again____________________(再听听你的故事).

54. This popular sports car__is currently producing_________________(正在生产出来)out at the rate of a thousand a week.

55. __Could you please take out a piece of white paper___________________________ (请你找张空白纸)and write your name at the top?

矿泉水98 发表于 2009-10-11 19:38:07

本帖最后由 矿泉水98 于 2009-10-22 22:53 编辑

先谢谢小爱给了这么好的练习机会,再而呢,希望小爱看到错误的给指正一下.

1.I have had great deal of trouble to keep up with the other students in the class..(跟得上班上的其他同学)

2.none of us expected the chairmanshowed up (我们没有人料到主席会出现) at the party. We thought he was still in hospital.

3. A good many proposals were raised by the delegates,as expected.(正如预料的那样).

4. Most doctors recognize that medicine is as much as a subject of science and a state of art.(是一门科学,也是一门艺术).

5. Some women could have earned a decent salary(本来能够挣一份很好的工资) in a job instead of staying home, but they decided not to work for the sale of the family.

6.Over a third of the population was estimated unavailable/is not available/have no access(无法获得) to the health service.

7. Although punctual himself, the professor was quite used to student being late for(习惯了学生迟到) his lecture.

8. The price of beer are various from 50cents to 4dollars(从50美分到4美元不等) per liter during the summer season.注: 我绝对那个price需要用复数型式.

9.We’d like to make a reservation for/to reserve a table for(预订一张餐桌) five for dinner this evening.

10. There’s a man at the reception desk who seems very angry and I think he means troublemaking/to make trouble(想找麻烦).244

11. It may be necessary to stop once in a while/at intervals(每隔…时间) in the learning process and go back to the difficult points in the lessons.

12. The mad man was put in the soft-padded cell lest he hurts himself.(伤害自己).

13.Jean did not have time to go to the concert last night because she was busy preparing(忙着准备) her examination.

14. The ship’s generator broke down and the pumps have to be operated manually/or by hand(不得不用手工操作) instead of mechanically.

15. Why didn’t you tell me you could me the money? I_could not had to borrow it from the bank/needn't haveto borrow it from the bank.(

本来不必从银行借钱的) 221

16.By the time you get to New York, I would have gone to (已经动身去) London.

17. Buying clothes is a time consuming work(是一件很耗时的工作), because those clothes that a person likes are rarely the ones that fit him or her.

18. It’s time to do something/to adopt a measure(采取措施) about the traffic problem downtown.

19. When I was very young, I was terribly frightened of school, but I soon overcame it.(克服了这种心理).

20. Please don’t stand in the kitchen, you’re in the way.(挡路了). 197

21.There was a knock at the door. It was the second time someone had bothered/interupted (打扰我) that evening.

22(It is because she is extremely lack of experiences(正是由于她太没有经验) that she does not know how to deal with the situation.

23.When I realized he had tricked me,(发现他骗我) I stopped buying thins there and started dealing with another shop.

24. The manager would rather his daughter not working in the same office (with him).(不在一个办公室内工作).

25. The sports meet originally due to be held last Friday was cancelled due to the bad weather.(最终因天气不好而取消了). (个人觉得这个句子有点不通)

26.I would be making some experiments(将在做实验) from three to five this afternoon.

27. How close parents are to their children are (great)influential in有很强的影响) the character of the children.

28. But for his help, I could/would not have done it so early.(我不可能这么早完成).

29. His remarks left me wondered about his real aim.(想知道他的真实目的).

30. Mark often makes attempt to getaway from the fines(试图逃脱罚款) whenever he breaks traffic regulations.

31.If this can’t be settled reasonably, it may be necessary to resort to force.(诉助武力).

32. The room is in a terrible mess; It mustn'thave been cleaned..(肯定没打扫过).

33. Everybody knows he was wrongly accused.(受到了冤枉指控).

34. He wears a pair of sunglasses fears to be recognized by others.(惟恐被别人认出来).

35. She never dreams of being assigned to oversea/go abroad(被派到国外).124

36. If you won’t agree to our plan,they won't either/neither will they.(他们也不会同意).

37. I should say Henry is not much an author (与其说是个作家不如说是) as a reporter.

38. Believe it or not (信不信由你), his discovery has created a stir in scientific circles.

39. If you don’t like to swim, you could stay at home (instead)(不妨待在家里).

40. Please be careful when you are drinking coffee in case you soil the new carpet(弄脏了新地毯). 100

41.Frankly speaking, I’d rather you didn't take any action/didn't make any moves/didn't adoptany measures(不采取任何措施) about it for the time being.

42. In the Chinese household, grandparents and other relatives playthe indispensable roles(起着不可缺少的作用) in raising children.

43. John seems a nice person, even so /nonetheless(即使这样), I don’t trust him.

44. The fifth generation computers, with artificial intelligence,is being developed(正在研制) and perfected now.

45. What a lovely party! It’s worth a million dollars(牢记一生). 76

46.Though you stay in the sea for weeks, you will lose contact with (失去联系) the outside world.

47. Cancer is after(仅次于) heart disease as a cause of death.

48. It is a pity that we should stay at home when we have a such lovely day/weather.(这么好的天气).

49. I would/could not have resorted to (不会诉诸法律) a court of law if I hadn’t been so desperate.

50. John cannot afford to go to the university, let alone going abroad/not to mention going abroad.(更不用说出国了).

51.I don’t mind your delay for making(你延期做出决定) the decision as long as it is not too late.

52. I suggested he accustomed himself to (使自己适应)his new conditions.

53. I have no objection to listen to your story again.(再听听你的故事).

54. This popular sports car is being sent /coming(正在生产出来)out at the rate of a thousand a week.

55.Please find yourself a blank sheet of paper/could you please have a blank sheet of paper(请你找张空白纸)and write your name at the top?

矿泉水98 发表于 2009-10-11 19:48:24

诶,我上面的句子里很多的底线和斜线都变没有了.奇怪!

矿泉水98 发表于 2009-10-12 12:49:01

:o焦虑中

矿泉水98 发表于 2009-10-13 19:54:04

54. This popular sports car___________________(正在生产出来)out at the rate of a thousand a week.这题我觉得用"comes or is coming" 更通俗一点.

强烈期待楼主公布答案或是指点一下那些答错的!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 英文翻译练习55题