小爱不爱 发表于 2008-11-6 23:50:19

痴情的祈祷:My prayer

<P>http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/html/media/200709/05/ae4213a63b9e601007.mp3</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV align=left>Dear god,<BR>I know that she’s out there, the one I’m suppose to share my whole life with.<BR>And in time, you’ll show her to me.<BR>Will you take care of her, comfort her, and protect her until that day we meet.<BR>And let her know, my heart is beating with hers.</DIV>
<DIV align=left>In a dream I hold you close<BR>Embracing you with my hands<BR>You gazed at me with eyes full of love<BR>And made me understand<BR>That I was meant to share it with you<BR>My heart my mind my soul<BR>Then I open my eyes<BR>And all I see reality shows I’m alone<BR>But I know someday that you’ll be by my side<BR>Cause I know god’s just waiting till the time is right</DIV>
<DIV align=left>God will you keep her safe from the thunderstorm<BR>When the day’s cold will you keep her warm<BR>When the darkness falls will you please shine her the way<BR>God will you let her know that I love her so<BR>When there’s no one there that she’s not alone<BR>Just close her eyes and let her know<BR>My heart is beating with hers</DIV>
<DIV align=left>So I prayed until that day<BR>(prayed until that day)<BR>When our hearts will beat as one<BR>(when our hearts will beat as one)<BR>I will wait so patiently<BR>(patiently)<BR>For that day to come<BR>(for that day to come)<BR>I know someday that you’ll be by my side<BR>Cause I know god’s just waiting till the time is right</DIV>
<DIV align=left>God will you keep her safe from the thunderstorm<BR>When the day’s cold will you keep her warm<BR>When the darkness falls will you please shine her the way<BR>(shine her the way)<BR>God will you let her know that I love her so<BR>When there’s no one there that she’s not alone<BR>Just close her eyes and let her know<BR>My heart is beating with hers<BR>Is beating with hers<BR>(ooo)<BR>My heart is beating with hers<BR>(oooo)<BR>It’s beating with hers</DIV>
<DIV align=left>God will you keep her safe from the thunderstorm<BR>When the day’s cold will you keep her warm<BR>When the darkness falls will you please shine her the way<BR>God will you let her know that I love her so<BR>When there’s no one there that she’s not alone<BR>Just close her eyes and let her know<BR>My heart is beating with hers<BR>Oh~~~ it’s beating with hers<BR>(It’s beating with hers)</DIV>

李成功 发表于 2008-11-8 23:59:01

支持

God is always blessing us.
My friend, please read Bible, and pray...God knows all our need.
and that's the way I always get message from God...getting closer to God...
Tomorrow is Sunday...Let's worship God...(handshake)
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 痴情的祈祷:My prayer