小爱不爱 发表于 2008-11-6 23:48:14

When there was me and you

<P>http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/html/media/200711/26/01c494408d60c1a923.mp3</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0px 3px 15px">It's funny when you find yourself<BR>Looking from the outside<BR>I'm standing here but all I want<BR>Is to be over there<BR>Why did I let myself believe</P>
<P align=right>&nbsp;</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0px 3px 15px"><BR>Miracles could happen<BR>Cause now I have to pretend<BR>That I don't really care</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0px 3px 15px">I thought you were my fairytale<BR>A dream when I'm not sleeping<BR>A wish upon a star<BR>Thats coming true<BR>But everybody else could tell<BR>That I confused my feelings with the truth<BR>When there was me and you</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0px 3px 15px">I swore I knew the melody<BR>That I heard you singing<BR>And when you smiled<BR>You made me feel<BR>Like I could sing along<BR>But then you went and changed the words<BR>Now my heart is empty<BR>I'm only left with used-to-be's<BR>And once upon a song</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0px 3px 15px">Now I know you're not a fairytale<BR>And dreams were meant for sleeping<BR>And wishes on a star<BR>Just don't come true<BR>Cause now even I can tell<BR>That I confused my feelings with the truth<BR>Because I liked the view<BR>When there was me and you</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0px 3px 15px">I can't believe that<BR>I could be so blind<BR>It's like you were floating<BR>While I was falling<BR>And I didn't mind</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0px 3px 15px">Because I liked the view<BR>Thought you felt it too<BR>When there was me and you</P>
<P><BR>&nbsp;</P>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: When there was me and you