honeybee 发表于 2007-10-21 17:02:35

Pink : "Who Knew"

<P>http://www.youtube.com/v/CSEaAagCK_E</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT face=Verdana size=2>You took my hand<BR>You showed me how<BR>You promised me you'd be around<BR>Uh huh<BR>That's right<BR>I took your words<BR>And I believed<BR>In everything<BR>You said to me<BR>Yeah huh<BR>That's right<BR><BR>If someone said three years from now<BR>You'd be long gone<BR>I'd stand up and punch them out<BR>Cause they're all wrong<BR>I know better<BR>Cause you said forever<BR>And ever<BR>Who knew<BR><BR>Remember when we were such fools<BR>And so convinced and just too cool<BR>Oh no<BR>No no<BR>I wish I could touch you again<BR>I wish I could still call you friend<BR>I'd give anything<BR><BR>When someone said count your blessings now<BR>'fore they're long gone<BR>I guess I just didn't know how<BR>I was all wrong<BR>They knew better<BR>Still you said forever<BR>And ever<BR>Who knew<BR><BR>Yeah yeah<BR>I'll keep you locked in my head<BR>Until we meet again<BR>Until we<BR>Until we meet again<BR>And I won't forget you my friend<BR>What happened<BR><BR>If someone said three years from now<BR>You'd be long gone<BR>I'd stand up and punch them out<BR>Cause they're all wrong and<BR>That last kiss<BR>I'll cherish<BR>Until we meet again<BR>And time makes<BR>It harder<BR>I wish I could remember<BR>But I keep<BR>Your memory<BR>You visit me in my sleep<BR>My darling<BR>Who knew<BR>My darling<BR>My darling<BR>Who knew<BR>My darling<BR>I miss you<BR>My darling<BR>Who knew<BR>Who knew</FONT><BR></P>

dannycom 发表于 2007-10-22 00:55:18

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Pink : "Who Knew"