蓝蓝 发表于 2007-8-29 17:34:19

THE TOWER

<BR>
<DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 16px"><BR>
<DIV class=t_msgfont id=message11847420>
<DIV style="PADDING-LEFT: 80px; FONT-SIZE: 13px">
<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c6a300 8px ridge; BORDER-TOP: #c6a300 8px ridge; LEFT: -20px; BORDER-LEFT: #c6a300 8px ridge; WIDTH: 700px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #c6a300 8px ridge; POSITION: relative; HEIGHT: 630px" cellPadding=3 width=700 bgColor=#000000 border=3>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD>
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 842px; HEIGHT: 580px" borderColor=#841a00 cellSpacing=2 width=800 align=center background=http://www.bzkoo.com/d/2007-1/2007010622360981370.jpg border=10></EMBED>
<TBODY><BGSOUND balance=0 src="http://soft.qzyz.cn/qhb/mp3/viennateng-tower.mp3" volume=0 loop=infinite>
<TR><EMBED style="LEFT: 0px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 0px" align=right src=http://imgfree.21cn.com/free/flash/7.swf width=1000 height=580 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent" quality="high" ;>
<TD>
<P align=center>
<MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 scrollDelay=100 direction=down behavior=slide width=325 height=420>
<MARQUEE style="WIDTH: 325px; HEIGHT: 420px" scrollAmount=1 scrollDelay=100 direction=up><FONT color=white>the one who survives by making the lives<BR>of others worthwhile<BR>shes coming apart<BR>right before my eyes<BR>the one who depends on the services she renders<BR>to those who come knocking<BR>shes seeing too clearly what she cant be<BR>what understanding defies<BR>she says I need not to need<BR>or else a love with intuition<BR>someone who reaches out to my weakness and wont let go<BR>I need not to need<BR>Ive always been the tower<BR>but now I feel like Im the flowers trying to bloom in snow<BR>she turns out the light anticipating night falling tenderly around her<BR>and watches the dusk<BR>the words wont come<BR>she carries the act so convincingly the fact is<BR>sometimes she believes it<BR>that she can be happy the way things are<BR>be happy with the things shes done<BR>she says I need not to need<BR>or else a love with intuition<BR>someone who reaches out to my weakness and wont let go<BR>I need not to need<BR>Ive always been the tower<BR>but now I feel like Im the flowers trying to bloom in snow<BR>reach out hold back<BR>where is safety<BR>reach out and hold back<BR>where is the one who can change me<BR>where is the one<BR>the one a... a....a...<BR>music .........<BR>reach out hold back<BR>where is safety<BR>reach out<BR>and hold back<BR>where is the one who can save me<BR>where is the one<BR>the one a...a...a...<BR>I need not to need<BR>or else a love with intuition<BR>someone who reaches out to my weakness and wont let go<BR>I need not to need<BR>Ive always been the tower<BR>but now I feel like Im the flowers trying to bloom in snow<BR>I feel I like Im the flowers trying to bloom in snow<BR>I dingerous I the power find down the floor</FONT></MARQUEE></MARQUEE><FONT color=white><BR></FONT></P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>
<DIV style="PADDING-LEFT: 80px; FONT-SIZE: 13px"><FONT color=white></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style="PADDING-LEFT: 80px; FONT-SIZE: 13px"><FONT color=white></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV>

[ 本帖最后由 蓝蓝 于 2007-8-29 18:46 编辑 ]

4runner 发表于 2007-8-29 18:04:03

NICE:victory:

gws 发表于 2007-8-30 13:00:38

页: [1]
查看完整版本: THE TOWER